More than 150 people attended last year’s Community Conversation at Elliot Bay Brewery. Come join us for another Community Conversation happening April 29th, 6:30-8:00 pm at the Lake City Community Center. This time around, enjoy free food and entertainment provided by Manila, Manila, our fabulous local Phillippino restaurant and market.
This free event continues the work of Lake City Future First (LCFF). Last year you shared your ideas and visions, and now it’s time to see them come to fruition! The event will include opportunities to learn more about a variety of Lake City actions, including:
- A new community garden in the works
- Ideas to activate the mini-park at 125th and Lake City Way
- The new Urban Design plan for Lake City (spearheaded by the Department of Planning and Development)
- Learn more about neighborhood greenways and other changes to address traffic safety
- Meet members of LCFF and the Lake City Neighborhood Alliance – get connected with your local community groups
- Provide feedback
- Get involved
- Did we mention free food?
The invitation includes a tear off RSVP form. Return the completed form to Kaffeeklatsch and receive a $1 off any Kaffeeklatsch item.